Pictures from yesterday's trip to Blood Mountain

BoneJj

man, those images have a lot of artifacts in them. What's up with that?

were these taken by you or someone else? I took a look at the site and some of them seem clearer but man they watermark the hell out of their images. There is no need for such drastic watermarks.

r0ar

man, those images have a lot of artifacts in them. What's up with that?

were these taken by you or someone else? I took a look at the site and some of them seem clearer but man they watermark the hell out of their images. There is no need for such drastic watermarks.
Agreed haha a little to many of them.

Chevyfazer

Not me it's some people who post up at different spots on 129 and just shot pics all day, kind of like kill boy wannabes lol. And yeah they go a little over board with all the logo water marking, and only about half of the high speed shots turn out clear.

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice!!! Love the bike too man!

BoneJj

Not me it's some people who post up at different spots on 129 and just shot pics all day, kind of like kill boy wannabes lol. And yeah they go a little over board with all the logo water marking, and only about half of the high speed shots turn out clear.
Sounds like people have no clue as to how to use a camera.. lol. I wish I could find a place like this and setup shop so to speak... I'd be getting everyone nice clean shots all damn day... Give me a nice umbrella to sit under and I'd be a happy camper... lol. pun intended...

If anyone knows any spots for stuff like this south west florida, let me know... I'll go shooting.

Chevyfazer

Then again it has a disclaimer saying that the pictures viewed are low quality/low res images and the ones you purchase will be high quality/high res. I can understand them putting low quality pics up but how can they fake blurry? I don't know hardly anything about photography but it seems if it's blurry it's still going to be blurry right?

BoneJj

Then again it has a disclaimer saying that the pictures viewed are low quality/low res images and the ones you purchase will be high quality/high res. I can understand them putting low quality pics up but how can they fake blurry? I don't know hardly anything about photography but it seems if it's blurry it's still going to be blurry right?
you are correct

JSP

Super Moderator
Sounds like people have no clue as to how to use a camera.. lol. I wish I could find a place like this and setup shop so to speak... I'd be getting everyone nice clean shots all damn day... Give me a nice umbrella to sit under and I'd be a happy camper... lol. pun intended...

If anyone knows any spots for stuff like this south west florida, let me know... I'll go shooting.
Florida has corners? :D