Perception

behindXgrnXeyes

The perfect ride.....is every time you twist the grip....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FiPgAMXZKI&feature=player_embedded]PERCEPTION - Reasons NOT to ride...or are there? - YouTube[/ame]

DragonBlu

How true,when it's in your blood there are no reasons not to ride.:) It's been in my blood since the first time I got on a bike at 14. I'll be 60 in a couple months and I still get just as excited every time I swing a leg over. :thumbup:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Spunky99

In the city where I live cagers don't see ya and make turns in front of you. So I decline to ride in conditions where there is fog condensation on the roadway or the beginning of light rain on the road after a dry spell (which is always in LA). Oil and water on the street make it impossible to make an emergency stop or turn and more than likely on surface streets that occurs at least every 4 miles. It is almost a guaranteed accident to ride in those conditions.

Spunky99

I am just soooooooo freaking glad to be back on a motorcycle again.
I took off from an intersection this morning and gave it a good honk in first and almost had the front wheel off the ground at 1/4 throttle. Bikes are so much fun.