PC-V Map

Craxican

Love the Dyno chart...I got an Auto Tuner so I never had to go to dyno tune...nor will I ever have to, but I was really interested to see how much of a difference the mod made. I know that I was doing 120mph on the red before the mod (not comfortably I might add) and can do approx 133mph (as comfortable as can be for doing 133 and red-lining) on the red after the PC-V. I have the GYTR high air flow coming and just put new sporckets on (-1/+2)...so this info is not useful (on my end) to the dyno you show, BUT a HUGE help for me figuring about where I'm at. After my "exhaust mods" and a few other things...I will go get a dyno chart, just so I know specific numbers for my bike.

I do have a speedohealer now too...so that 133 is pretty darn accurate

OTTF

Love the Dyno chart...I got an Auto Tuner so I never had to go to dyno tune...nor will I ever have to, but I was really interested to see how much of a difference the mod made. I know that I was doing 120mph on the red before the mod (not comfortably I might add) and can do approx 133mph (as comfortable as can be for doing 133 and red-lining) on the red after the PC-V. I have the GYTR high air flow coming and just put new sporckets on (-1/+2)...so this info is not useful (on my end) to the dyno you show, BUT a HUGE help for me figuring about where I'm at. After my "exhaust mods" and a few other things...I will go get a dyno chart, just so I know specific numbers for my bike.

I do have a speedohealer now too...so that 133 is pretty darn accurate
I have the speedo healer but have not installed it as of yet. Was it hard to hook up to the bike?

Craxican

I actually had someone do it because you need to have an accurate speed to judge by...figured since I had to take it somewhere with accurate speed anyway, might as well as let them install...

llervero

I altered the stock exhaust before thinking about Dyno tuning. I originally just wanted to improve the sound. After a free dyno baseline, I went with the PC-V. ( The HP value after exhaust mod and before anything else was at 75)
How did hyou altered the stock exhaust. That would be nice to know.