payment and ins

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I still wanna pull the trigger

The ninja blew me away. Hence one reason one of my best friends just bought a red n black one ;) they are amazing. It was very comfortable and I'd be happy with it for years to come it does everything I need and expect.

Also still considering the Ducati making it my own little project and customizing it but that'll get expensive as well and won't get the money out of it so I'll what I'll do.

RoadTrip

wait for a fresh Japanese 600SS, they are reliable and fast, pass on the duc

and, yeah, I done nearly 10K on gixxer since getting it last summer, not even close to being bored with it, should keep you happy for a long time.

JSP

Super Moderator
Do it!!!!!

CrazyCawi

But I can't afford brand new 2013 I can afford brand new 2009 carry over ;) the z1000 I found seems like a bad ass bike but I want the ss ergos and speed.

Last edited:

Apbowler

Honestly, you should do what you really want in life. A wise man once said to me, "Life is short. Get whatever bike you want, as long as it first your riding style." - Jspanel

However, you really should take your finances into account. I know exactly how you feel, I would love to get a Kawi myself, they are sleek, mean, amazing machines. But when it comes down to it, the math is the math. If you're willing to sacrifice the "X" amount of money per month, pull the trigger like theRook and do it. If you want to save up some, do that.

Also, you may want to try and look for some good deals too, because they definitely do arise. I saw a post on ebay for a 2011 ZX6R with 300 miles, practically brand new for 5100. Maybe keep your eyes open for a while, and wait for that great deal you just can't pass up.

Good luck to you!

DakinechicK

I hope you guys don't leave and still post here lots and lots. :hug:

CrazyCawi

We won't leave

Flipflash

Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member