Parking Challenged

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Chevyfazer

I drive my dad's Silverado 2500HD with extended cab and long box. I can park that thing straight too. And with any vehicle, I'll make as many attempts as needed to park it straight and with room on both sides. I never leave it where it's screwing someone over, unless of course the other person already parked goofed up. I'm not above boxing in a guy who parked himself sideways.
Yeah I f'd up my passenger side fender for the dually so if someone is over the line or close to it I'll back the bitch right in so that my fender is a couple inches from their door lol

Brock Kickass

I drive my dad's Silverado 2500HD with extended cab and long box. I can park that thing straight too. And with any vehicle, I'll make as many attempts as needed to park it straight and with room on both sides. I never leave it where it's screwing someone over, unless of course the other person already parked goofed up. I'm not above boxing in a guy who parked himself sideways.
I LOVE boxing people in when they park like idiots. My rainy-day beater is a 2000 Civic with 400 000km on it, so I'm not as nervous as most about dents and key marks. It's great sport to jam idiots up and watch them melt down.