BKP

Same reason they can't drive...

Alex6

The best message I've ever seen left for a driver like that:
"I hope you don't f#ck the way you park - You will never get in"

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

MustGoFaster

Hahaha that's awesome! :rof: I need to get that printed on some business cards to carry around with me!

BoneJj

I used to order cases of 2500 of similar business cards and sell them from my website at cost to people looking to put them on cars. I would do 100 stacks and mail them over to who ever ordered them.

I'm a firm believer in giving parking citations like these, lol.

I need to order a new set, I think it's time I changed up the design. I might have to take some cues from youparklikeanasshole and put the options in there, I used to just have a write in block.

Skidro

I was sitting at a table next to the window at a Krystal when this truck pulls in, almost hits my bike trying to park and finally parks like this. The guy didn't even look at the bike when he got out & walked past it.

I said a few words when the guy walked past me, but he just looked at me like "what is this guys problem".

Attachments

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

blkbrd

Elite Member

Chevyfazer

I was sitting at a table next to the window at a Krystal when this truck pulls in, almost hits my bike trying to park and finally parks like this. The guy didn't even look at the bike when he got out & walked past it.

I said a few words when the guy walked past me, but he just looked at me like "what is this guys problem".
I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me, the person pull into the lot and thinks they see a open space and try's to whip it in real fast then OH SHIT THERE'S A BIKE!!!

So I started Backing my bike in for one and also leaving it at the end on the spot so everyone can see it.

Sage

He may wanna learn how to drive and be respectful before there is i huge key mark on that pretty little truck:mad:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Skidro

I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me, the person pull into the lot and thinks they see a open space and try's to whip it in real fast then OH SHIT THERE'S A BIKE!!!

So I started Backing my bike in for one and also leaving it at the end on the spot so everyone can see it.
There were two empty spaces on each side of the bike, and you can see which direction the arrows on the pavement are & yes he came in the wrong way. I almost kicked his door, but that wouldn't have fixed his stupid.

Chevyfazer

There were two empty spaces on each side of the bike, and you can see which direction the arrows on the pavement are & yes he came in the wrong way. I almost kicked his door, but that wouldn't have fixed his stupid.
Like the saying goes "you can't fix stupid" lol

They should make people who are buying a full size pick up 1/2 ton and up, take a parking test. I drive a 1ton extended cab dually, and if I can park that then there is no reason why others can't park their 1/2 tons lol