Parking Cager pricks

Spunky99

We have some problems on my street.
First off there is parking on only one side and lots of apartment buildings so parking on the street is tight. Second, there are several spots where 3 cars can park but usually only 2 cars fit in because people are parking pigs and don't give a hoot about others. These are the people that don't work and snag all the choice spots after street sweeping day and sit there all week hogging 2 spots each.
Yesterday I parked my truck in front of my place in a 3 spot. The dude behind me was a pig and had 4 feet behind him wasted until the driveway apron. I parked with my rear bumper about an inch from his front bumper as the car in front had about 5 feet wasted space in front of them and I wanted to be able to just leave in the morning. It was tough to get in too but I was careful and didn't tap anyone.

Well this morning as expected the car in front of me left for work leaving the car behind me there as it sits all week. Before I could leave for work, some idiot decided to park in front of me leaving well over 7 feet in front of them as wasted space and leaving me a total of 8 inches to try to get out.
Well you can guess what the car in front looked like with it's alarm going off as I shoved it out of my way ass end high and drove to work.
Freaking a-hole parked knowing that there was no way I could get out and I left at 6:40 AM. Not like I was gonna sit there all day. No idea where this imbecile lives or how to get his attention. I had a choice....wait and hope he comes while I miss work and don't get paid and hope he moves his car so I can go to work or push him outta the way.

Brush guards in heavy stainless steel are such the wonderful thing....

The Police and tow trucks won't do a thing if you are trapped.

DragonBlu

I feel it John. My wife asks me why everyones an a-hole when I'm driving. She says she never has those problems. Rude people that never think of anyone else piss me off.:rant:

CrazyCawi

....this guys driving stupid, see the look on his face?...
....and here is what I wanna do to em....
...now he looks like this

Shat...I was thinking out loud

Detrich

time for banana in the tail pipe revenge to those guys :)

j/k just leave a friendly but anonymous note

amg14

sounds like you are in a pickle with your residency parking. good thing you have a truck though because im not pushing around anyone in my civic coupe.

Spunky99

I have been leaving cute little "Parking Pig" cards on the ones that take 2 spots and ask them to be good neighbors and help us all get parking. Some respond and some take 2 or 3 cards and some are jerks. It has helped a lot and the cards make no threats, have a cute pic of a pig and only ask them to be good neighbors considering the parking situation. I print them up on my printer on some left over card stock.

A card won't do squat when I need to leave tho......

LOL..it was a Honda Civic that I pushed forward.
Wife said he moved his car after I left. Looked for it at lunch but didn't see it so maybe it was a visitor. Those jerkbaits are the worst.

Mr Citrus

jokerX

That's pretty damn funny. I have a friend with a lifted truck, decked right out, full redneck style, lights, rims, flame paint, the works. He parks at the mall, taking up 2 spots. Diagonally through them. A guy sees him do this, and gives him the gears. Name calling, yelling, you name it. My friend opens the door, swings his wheelchair out of the back of the cab, and plops himself into it. Guys face goes red as a beet, and his girlfriend begins hitting him with her purse. The handicap spots were full. :)

Not that this applies in your case, but you can't always judge people for their parking.