Pants or Chaps

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Spunky99

Chaps on a crotch rocket are kinda .....ummm..you know.....just not right...all bent over and all.
They are fine sitting upright on a cruiser tho...

gearhead

Chaps on a crotch rocket are kinda .....ummm..you know.....just not right...all bent over and all.
They are fine sitting upright on a cruiser tho...
Yup. Gonna agree with this one for sure!

Spunky99

So do you want a whole power ranger suit for $180.00 or just the pants?
You can get several styles of pants and jackets too. Email them on the style and the size you want and they always have exactly what you are looking for.
I ordered mine separately but that set you linked to looks wicked cool for a crotch rocket rider.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Spunky99

Well, I have a good jacket (Speed and Strength Hell and Back), so really only need the pants, but they are not much cheaper. Here are the pants that I like:

MOTORCYCLE RACING ARMOR SLIDER LEATHER PANT PANTS 34w: eBay Motors (item 230524713269 end time Sep-17-10 15:02:58 PDT)
I have those pants but no front thigh accents..They keep adding more style to the products each month. For and extra 50 smolians you can have a spare jacket too....I's get the set and have 2 jackets.
I have 2 leather and 2 mesh..depends on what I want to do. I put the hard plastic elbow, shoulder and knee pads into the Power Ranger suit for the twistys and use the other for normal cruises.
Whatever you can afford I guess.....but $180.00 is a great deal....

Roaddawg

I have those pants but no front thigh accents..They keep adding more style to the products each month. For and extra 50 smolians you can have a spare jacket too....I's get the set and have 2 jackets.
I have 2 leather and 2 mesh..depends on what I want to do. I put the hard plastic elbow, shoulder and knee pads into the Power Ranger suit for the twistys and use the other for normal cruises.
Whatever you can afford I guess.....but $180.00 is a great deal....
That sounds like a good plan to me too. I've been eyeballing some 2-piece leathers as well. NO CHAPS. I've seen one guy on his naked bike with chaps a month or two ago....but he was going into San Francisco....so I let that one slide :D

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Detrich

Pants unless u wanna b a cowboy... lol

gearhead

NO CHAPS. I've seen one guy on his naked bike with chaps a month or two ago....but he was going into San Francisco....so I let that one slide :D
:rof: Were they ass-less?

Roaddawg

Next question....do you guys think that it would be warm for the fall?? Or the beginnings of winter?
I wear some textile over-pants (Tourmaster Caliber) over my jeans and then layer long johns and/or the quilted liner when it gets colder and that works great, plus they are water proof. You can't really layer with those type of leather pants, but your protection is better. So, it depends on the type of riding you plan on using them for. If its a fun weekend toy, get the knee puck leather fitted pants. If its a commuter, get somethings universal for changing weather conditions. That's my two cents.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Roaddawg

That's a great deal. That's how much I paid just for my jacket...and it's not even leather. My b-day's coming up and the wife asked me what I wanted...so looking forward to your review. :)