Out for a joy ride

CrazyCawi

available in full HD::::::went to the local stealership to pick up a grunge brush, and some new chain cleaner/lube

hope you enjoy...its longer but youll like it...the credits r good too :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CaU6wLdLpk]Cautious Corners Joy Ride - YouTube[/ame]

stormrat

Sweet I just picked up a grunge brush yesterday too. Any decisions where your ridin sunday? Sometime we should all hookup and ride the ring.....694/494 metro loop.

iSpoolin

Motor sound > Music. Good video though

CrazyCawi

Motor sound > Music. Good video though
contour doesnt do a good job picking up sound. in fact its horrible on the earliest 1080 model.

Last edited:

iSpoolin

buzzbomb

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

You passed two bikes in the vid and didn't offer up a wave to either. :spank:

I generally dislike people but I always offer up a greeting to other two wheeled brothers and sisters...except scooters...that like traveling in steerage. :D
I always try to but sometimes im so focused and in tune to the bike that I forget until they are already past me

JSP

Super Moderator
contour doesnt do a good job picking up sound. in fact its horrible on the earliest 1080 model.
Nice vid! It looks like you vcam is mounted on your left swingarm. Can you tell me what your vid cam is and the mount that you used? I might do the same. Thanks in advance.

See above quote for camera.

CrazyCawi

Nice vid! It looks like you vcam is mounted on your left swingarm. Can you tell me what your vid cam is and the mount that you used? I might do the same. Thanks in advance.
I used the Contour HD 1080P and their rollbar mount on my left passenger Peg

CrazyCawi

Harley Davidson boots?
yeah. Only thing I could find reasonably last year.

Between buying a bike, helmet, jacket, gloves and back protector...I needed boots as well...I didnt have a fortune to spend but needed protection. Got em for $75 and some protection was better than nothing.

Just picked up a pair of used SIDI b2's for $77 beginning of this season.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member