Ordering fairings..

DaveMK

So last week I took a spill doing endos all day and layed it down with some pretty noticeable scratches to my fairing. About to order the oem part listed as Panel assembly 1 (Black metallic x) and was wondering does this mean it comes painted black already to match the black paint on the black fz6r? Or will the part need paint to match my bike? I have the 2011 all black fz6r. I also just got my proton flushmounts in the mail today and discouraged from putting them in because the fairing looks fugly :(

SpawnXX

Premium Member

BoneJj

It depends, where did you order it from?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ordering from one of these two sites....

Yamaha Motorcycle Parts Up To 40% Off,Yamaha ATV Parts,Yamaha Snowmobile Parts,Yamaha Rhino Parts (East Coast)

Yamaha Accessories : Yamaha OEM Parts : Yamaha USA (West Coast)

Make sure you put in your exact model number, ex; FZ6RZBC and it will match it to your color.
Ive been looking on that site for the extra fairings for the fz1 but it doesn't seem like they carry them. WTH

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

DaveMK

Cheap cycle parts actually has a pretty decent price of 328. And they say it's metallic black x color code 0903. Was looking for color codes on the bike and can't find any for the black raven model.