Orange Cowl?

CraigEgg

I see they have a Raven Black, but what about the Burnt Orange? I think it would look decent with a black passenger seat cowl, but way better with the burnt orange on burnt orange.

Any idea if they will make one? Anyone have a pic of an orange with black cowl?

Thanks,
CraigEgg

cavcuz05

prob not...they just are not into producing alot of after market stuff for this platform

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

CraigEgg

It has something to do with molecules, black absorbs light, bright colors refracting, bending color, bending light, flux capacitors...lot's of scientific jargon :thumbup:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

where is bigguybbr when you need him? I need some Raven back up here!!
Last I checked tiger blood beats flux capacitors. Dont make him unleash its true powers.

Just like rock beats scissors. :eek:

BUT....yellow beats em all. STAR POWER :rolleyes:...IE Paper beats rock ;)

cavcuz05

Last I checked tiger blood beats flux capacitors. Dont make him unleash its true powers.

Just like rock beats scissors. :eek:

BUT....yellow beats em all. STAR POWER :rolleyes:...IE Paper beats rock ;)
im sorry when you say Star power i think :cheer:...jk;)

CrazyCawi

That was my intentions, I was joking :)

See red

Just so you know, as a raven owner, and being a person of limited inabitions, while you were making up b.s. on the flux capacitor I peed on your wheels.... marking territory and all.

CrazyCawi

And during all your shenanigans between orange and raven... I on my Cadmium have lapped you 14 times. Rossi couldn't even keep up with cadmium!

CrazyCawi

You know what they say..."Once you go black..." :thumbup:
That you must wax once a week to avoid swirlys? Or did you mean something else ;) lol

cloudfire

I'm not sure about that. Maybe it's the tiger blood finally showing its TRUE color and mutating the orange out of the raven :)