Oops! I Caused An Accident Today

JoJoJodyJo

Funniest thing ever. I'm in Pacific Beach on my bike today and it was packed like it always is on a Saturday down there. So I'm downshifting as I roll by these two cute guys in some fancy convertible sports car, and since I was feeling a tiny bit feisty, I revved it just a little as I passed them (they were in the left turn lane). Their light turns green and as they are rolling passed me, the driver was checking me out instead of watching where he was going and he rear ended the BMW in front of him. Not hard, but enough that you could hear them kiss bumpers. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my bike. I hate to say it, but it made my day. I'm horrible, aren't I? LMAO

Sorry, I just had to share that. :)

JoJoJodyJo

The funniest part is his effort was all for naught. I was in fill gear and had my internal sun visor down so he couldn't see anything but my red ponytail sticking out of my helmet. Lol

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I can't say that I have been the direct cause of accidents but I have been the direct cause of people getting tickets...

A couple years back when I had my S10 Xtreme I was sitting at a light and I noticed a cop in an unmarked car at the light, I continued to pull up the light and the car ahead of him was a kid in a riced out car. I did my usual clutching at the light rocking the truck on the white line and of course a few spirited revs, the kid in the car decided he would be mister show off and when the light turned green I took off with a health bit of gas and made my turn, he was in the other turn lane and soon as he got straightened out he took off as fast as his little ricereroni toy would take him. A couple seconds go by and the cop in the unmarked green taurus took off after him lights and sirens blazing. As I passed them pulled over on the side of the road I honked a couple times.

I've done a few similar situations over the last couple years and I always get a healthy laugh out of it...

So next time your at a light and someone revs next to you do yourself a favor, look around hard for unmarked cop cars. The person next to you might be someone like me... LOL.

I also recently did this to a couple girls in a car down by the beach, came up next to them in the bike and them in their BMW 3 series, I gave it a few revs and they took off as soon as the light turned green, el copo came up after them and as he passed me he waved... LOL.

Detrich

If they're dumb enough to fall for it, then they're wise enough to get a tix for it. Hahahaha... The truly dumb ones just never learn their lesson, is all. x.X.

Detrich

My favorite burn was this time I was driving and waiting to turn left in the left turn lane at a red light and this jerk in a Lexus in a (non-left) turn lane to the right of me suddenly decides to turn left too when the left arrow turned green and he cuts me off from his lane suddenly... I waved my hands and was like WTF asshole?

Right then a cop pulls up along side me, sticks his head out the window and asks me if that guy made an illegal left turn- because he thought that's what he saw. And, I was like "he sure did." And the cop immediately turned on his lights & siren on and chased down & nailed that driver. LOL. I looked and grinned at him as I drove pass him. Hahahaha.

Doesn't happen often, but it's great feeling when it does. :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

JoJoJodyJo

Hey Jon let's go for a ride. We'll cause mayhem all over SD. Lol

JonKerr

Elite Member

FastFreddy

I've nearly made the same mistake when I was checking out a good looking woman at the bus stop years ago. My brakes/tyres are good though, so no damage.

Bert-Aus

JoJoJodyJo I would struggle to NOT be a blubbering mess if a Red Pony-tailed ATGATT lady came my way
:leghump: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :leghump:

:needpics:

JoJoJodyJo

JoJoJodyJo I would struggle to NOT be a blubbering mess if a Red Pony-tailed ATGATT lady came my way
:leghump: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :leghump:

:needpics:
Haha. What pics do you want?

Stupid question - what does ATGATT mean?

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JoJoJodyJo

I don't actually have any of me on the bike. But I'll try to take some today and post them. :)

There are a couple pics on my profile page

There is definitely something about the ponytail out the back of the helmet and some good fitting gear that makes the lads in cars/trucks get a little excitable :p