Ontario Sportbike Rally?

Bigevildoer

Is anyone thinking about going? July 9-11.

I think I'm going to show up... it's in Parry Sound for anyone interested...
Be a good day of riding - 320km there and 320km back on the same day for me... about 420 miles for you US types... :p

Superzoom

Hi Bigevil,

I would consider going, but I would imagine it would be a lot more fun making it an over-nighter, and not taking the most direct route to get there.

I'm thinking leave really early Saturday, take all backroads, get there in the early afternoon. Check out events, dinner, bar.

Ride home Sunday, either slab it or do new backroads.

But I'm assuming you have a reason for wanting to do it in one day.

Bigevildoer

Hi Bigevil,

I would consider going, but I would imagine it would be a lot more fun making it an over-nighter, and not taking the most direct route to get there.

I'm thinking leave really early Saturday, take all backroads, get there in the early afternoon. Check out events, dinner, bar.

Ride home Sunday, either slab it or do new backroads.

But I'm assuming you have a reason for wanting to do it in one day.
Well, at this point the guys I'm heading down with probably won't be able to do an overnighter... so, grabbing a hotel by myself isn't high on the list of things to do..

That, and I'm taking care of my mom's Schnauzer for a week, and it just so happens that the Rally takes place during that week. I can get somebody to take him for the day, but overnight might be another story.