Ontario Group Meet / Ride

Bigevildoer

Hello Everyone...

Looks like the *&$%##@$ powers that be :rant: are still playing games with the weather and our proposed group ride... forecast says rain in Saturday.. :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:....

How does this Friday, April 30, 7pm at Kelsey's (Highway 401 and 25) sound?
Should give people time to get there and go for a ride... afterwards we can pop into Kelsey's for a bite to eat and a drink or 3 (non-alcoholic of course... as we all know, beer and bikes = dumbass).

What say ye?

Superfly

You know that its been 5 of 6 straight weekends of rain and gorgeous all week. I have near 3000km (300 today) and its been all on Monday to Thursdays...I feel for you riders that must ride on the weekends.

I'll try to make it but Friday nights arent the best for me...I'll keep watching this post...

Dave

Bigevildoer

Well, it looks like nobody is too interested in meeting up tomorrow, so I'll pull the plug.

If anyone else wants to organize a meet/ride in the future, please do so... I've tried twice without success now - maybe somebody else will have better luck!

Take care.

Superzoom

Sorry to hear the ride is cancelled, Bigevildoer. I commend you for trying to organize things. Without people like you, nothing ever happens.

Is there anyone out there like me, an unemployed bum, who is available to ride on a weekday during the day? I work in the TV industry as a Camera Assistant and the funding for my show fell through. So if anyone wants to go riding, let me know--short rides, long rides, overnight rides.

I actually find riding in small groups, just two or three people, is really fun. Staying together is easy, as is passing and picking up or relaxing the pace.

Rob

Superfly

Yeah i know the pain of trying to organize rides...i've been out twice this week alone. Tough to get schedules to match up. But if anyone wants to ride tomorrow I think I can get a few guys going. I try to ride towards the coffee shop at the forks where lots of bikes hang out. then I like to ride up north of orangeville to the hawkley valley. The best road by far is called TerraNova and thats about 20km north of hawkley valley just west of Airport road. If anyone wants to go I think I will be going out just after 1pm or so...let me know I really want to see other peoples FZ6Rs. I've only seen one so far...and it was yellow like mine :eek:

David 416-807-1789