One of the worst days of my life! My brother died

A

AJ_rider

I'm sorry for your loss J. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

-AJ

K

kvanderploeg

My deepest condolences. These things hit us even harder when someone is so young and has so much promise ahead of them.

Kent

F

FZ1inNH

Janette, we are SOOO sorry to hear about this tragic loss! All our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours from NH. He didn't have a chance to begin to experience life... RIP young man... you will be missed!

Wolfman

Deepest condolesces to you an your family. Celebrate the good times you had with your brother, and may his memory inspire all who knew him to make the most of every new day.

R

Red Wazp

Sorry to read of such tragic news. Sincere condolences to you and all of your family.
Doug

O

oogie

Terrible news to hear J,so very sorry for your loss, hope you can find comfort in your sorrow....great bunch of folks here you can reach out to any time Danny

S

Steph

I'm so sorry to hear that J, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Hugs,
Steph

R

rdoucet

I am sorry for your loss; my family will keep your brother in our prayers.

C

craig007

That's terrible. Sorry for your loss and hope that your family can comfort each other.

Craig

Z

Zebratounge

Jen..Very sorry to hear about your brother. I pray you find comfort in knowing you extended online family is here for you, in good times and bad.

J

jsteinb95

Thanks all for the kind replies.

I will be flying to Colorado on Thursday, with my brother, and will attend the funeral, probably on Friday.

God! I don't think I've ever cried this much. I'm still in shock.

S

steveindenmark

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
We are sorry for your loss.

K

keira

my thoughts are with you and your family, J. I can't even imagine th pain you feel right now....

L

lytehouse

Janette, I can't begin to tell you how deeply sorry I am about this. My thoughts & prayers are with you & all the family.

hugs

Brenda

M

Mike_Honcho

Sorry for your loss and condolences for this terrible tragedy. There is no reason this should ever happen to anyone.

Try and keep your head up even though it doesn't seem plausible right now.

S

Scorphonic

I'm in complete shock here, the poor lad was so young!!

RIP Craig

I'm very sorry to hear this jsteinb, I'll be thinking about you all.

H

hardway

RIP. I had a good friend die in a car crash almost two years ago, it was so shocking I couldn't believe he wasn't here anymore. I can only imagine (thankfully) what it's like to lose a brother.
Take care of yourself and your step dad J, family's the most important thing.

P

pml1967

I can't imagine what you must be feeling, my thoughts and prayers are with you