One of the worst days of my life! My brother died

J

jsteinb95

Attachments

M

mglowe

I'm not good with these things but you have my heart-felt sympathy for the loss of your brother. May you and your step dad find peace with time.

Sincerely, Michael

C

CHEMIKER

Wow J, that's terrible news. I'm very sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.

R

rider1a

My mom called me at 5:50 am and informed me that my step brother died in a car accident at 2am in Colorado. He fell asleep while driving his truck and he wasn't wearing a seat belt. He was 18 years old. His dad (my step dad) is in complete shock.

I don't know what else to say........I just can't believe this has happened.

My little brother will be missed terribly
My deepest, heartfelt prayers to you, your family and close friend of your brother.

May the Lord give you Peace in this difficult time.

Nelly

J,

I am so sorry for you all. I lost my brother when he was 21 in a traffic accident. My thoughts, hope and prayers go out to you and your family.

Nelly

H

Humperdinkel

I send my deepest condolences to you in this time of need , im so sorry to here of your tradgic loss.......

V

VEGASRIDER

J,

I can feel your pain, suffering and disbelief all the way from Vegas. As I myself have experienced a loss of a loved one due to a sudden tragic, senseless loss. My thoughts are with you and your entire extended family.

Kenny

S

SergeantG1

I'm very very sorry. I hope you and your family can help eachother get through this horrible time.

A

admin_old

J thats so sad... Only 18 year old....My condolences to you and your family.. I will keep you guys in my prayers..

Cloggy

My deepest sympathies Janette, I wish you and your family strength in this difficult time.

N

Numpty

My thoughts are with you and the family Janette. A sad loss at such a young age.

Gary

C

chuckfz6ryder

My deepest sympathy for you and your family, such a tragic loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

M

mellofelow

Can't imagine what you're going through. Life has barely started at 18. RIP and my condolences.

T

thulst

Janette,

My deepest sympathies for you and your family.

I wish you all the strenght with this tragic loss.

Take care,

Ton