Omg!

Rookasaki

He was a retard for going there!

Dentist pulls out all of her ex-boyfriend

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak, 34, told the Austrian Times. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out."
Marek Olszewski, 45, reportedly showed up at Mackowiak's dental office complaining of toothache just days after he broke up with her. She then allegedly gave him a "heavy dose" of anesthetic, locked the door and began removing all of his teeth one at a time.
"I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn't feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages," Olszewski said.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
WOW :eek: That is messed up.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

DragonBlu

Wow,that's extreme. A guy in my town had his wife ask for a divorce. He was so mad/stupid/drunk, he took an axe and chopped off his ring finger and threw the finger with the ring on it at her. Is that what they call passionate love? :D

JimmyC

Well that's a new one...people are f#%@ing crazy !!

yfz6r

I think if he chated on her, or beat her, that would be the only thing to deserve something like this. I can't stand adultry. In any other event, I feel bad for the guy. Why would someone with pain go to their ex-girlfriend?

Pretty damn funny, just not for the victom.