Ok maybe I'm just being a jerk...

See red

After work invite him out for a milk, Then punch him in the nose, not hard, just bloody, tell him the next time he cries you will give him something to cry about!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

Dude i literally just about crapped my pants reading this i was laughing so damn hard. I could not deal with that crap. The loud and smelly dumps would set me off lol. That is a bummer that it is so near your office.

AngryAnt

Unfortunately in the white collar world I've seen companies deal with the weirdest most useless people, just because they were afraid to fire them.

Its a small company, so no HR people to really call on. At this point I think I pretty much have to make a game out of making him cry, and wait for my bosses to get sick of it...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cavcuz05

Is his name Elliot
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5WUUZbT2Sk]BEDAZZLED ~ Sensitive ~ Elliott Wish[/ame]

stormbringer

He needs to come and work with us in East London .
We'll sort him out :thumbup:,what a poof.

PhatPhizzixxer

I dunno whether to laugh or cry for you!!! Like someone else on here, I just about spewed my coffee all over my computer monitor reading this, I was laughing so hard. Maybe your HR is afraid to deal with Mr. Stinky/Cry-Baby but if I were you, I'd make a stink of my own about the double-whammy-distraction you have to put up with from this guy! Sheesh almighty!!!

Where I work, I'm the only female out of about 13 employees & the only restroom dedicated to females is across the hall from our CFO. It doesn't have a fan & this place is deathly quiet most of the time so it is ripe for embarrassment. I time my "bathroom duty" to whenever he leaves the building OR if it's an emergency, I sneak into the now-empty CEO's private bathroom where nobody will hear - or smell - me!:eek:

Definitely feel for ya, though!!! Maybe you should buy him a Douche. ;)

See red

LMAO!!!! You could be a jerk, or dick, or even a jane. We don't have nancys like that by me but we do have a few bean counters that have learned to not whine...... One of our managers got pissed at the whining and took a dump in his desk drawer. Try that.

gdh8tsu

... If I worked with that guy he may have to have a slight mishap... joking aside I would probally of made him cry, then got sent to HR have to draft a formal appology for making him cry, get fired and probally would of had to find a new job... gratz to you for being so patient!!