bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

Sorry brother I don't have a scale nor do I feel like taking them off again. I wouldn't even know where to begin in guessing at what the difference in weight is, but without question these are much lighter. In fact the first thing I thought of when I got one of the stock pegs off was how heavy it was. But like I said these things are thinner and shorter then the stock ones and all the parts are aluminum. Hope this helps
Hey my calf will rest against the pegs at a stop sometimes i even fold them up a bit with my legs at a stop? would these like dig into or bother your leg ? I know JT has already ordered a red pair, but he is so generous i bet he got a pair for both of us :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Tony that post from Wooster was from 2012. LOL! Not sure if he's even on here anymore. :zombie:
i have done that so many times, i dont ever look at the post dates. i a dummy i just see it come up bold on the posting list. How did you like your pegs Scott? You know what i am talking about?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I just got mine today and didn't get them on yet. Probably won't till the weekend. If all goes well and I get her cleaned up I'm gonna do the rim stripes and stomp grips too. Have a few other little things too but can't seem to remember. I did get new led strips (amber) to replace the bright white strips I have on there. Started to wonder if inspection would pass with white leds for turn signals. Only cost like $10 and only takes a few minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Good luck, after all this time i am almost as dying for you to get on your bike as you are :)
i went on an awesome 160 mile run yesterday was a gorgeous day. Was a little worried about my oil but couldnt sense any ill affects, you see my post there?

p.s. let me know if the pegs bother your legs when you get them on too. The rubber ones are fine i guess just worried about these sticking into my leg at stops if you know what i mean. i think red would look great on my bike though.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member