Nudest

riceboy1051

Ive just gone naked been wanting to for a long time...

i ditched my yellow after a crash at the track and went for a new look. its kinda a bat mo bike after all said and done but i like it.

gold short levers, mouse ear mirrors, under tail, stealth smoked sigs, and the new paint is chalk board materil. i can tag it up how ever i feel. i feel like i just got a new bike for like 3 bills its awesome.

Michael Wilson

:needpics:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
I think it would look sick with just a round headlight instead of the stock one.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

skooter65

Love the color scheme of the bike; flat black looks great on anything I think. I do have to second the group consensus that the headlight assembly sticks out a bit far for my liking. Have you thought about getting a fork mount kit or do you prefer this look?

Anyway, congrats on the build!!

Anyway you could post a link to those pics of Erci's bike Martin?
I saw this and thought I would try to help out. I was just in this thread since I have a dual light set-up that I am not sure if I want to keep yet. I have attached a photo below of Erci's bike; real clean set-up he has (Now I owe him twice the royalties, this is the second time this week that i used this picture ;) )

Last edited:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

riceboy1051

Love the color scheme of the bike; flat black looks great on anything I think. I do have to second the group consensus that the headlight assembly sticks out a bit far for my liking. Have you thought about getting a fork mount kit or do you prefer this look?

Anyway, congrats on the build!!

I saw this and thought I would try to help out. I was just in this thread since I have a dual light set-up that I am not sure if I want to keep yet. I have attached a photo below of Erci's bike; real clean set-up he has (Now I owe him twice the royalties, this is the second time this week that i used this picture ;) )

i kinda like it out and coming to a piont, it gives it a little length.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member