Not a Long trip Orlando - St. Pete.

MikeN02

I know I should do this... let it cool off for a couple days but I have to go. I work as a server and tonight was the worst night of my life. I had 12 people ( about 4 tables) and they were all one party and they complained about everything! Left me no tip and so I actually owe money to the restaurant. Lost about $40 tonight and they complained!

I was thinking about going to Tallahassee to check out their jennings track tonight but it's about a 4 hour drive to and back.

Daytona I've seen enough of, so it's off to St Pete! My good friend whom I've known since a kid lives there and so this is my furtherest adventure yet. About 2 hours or so away.

I know I shouldn't ride angry but I'm telling myself to cool down and just enjoy the scenery as I go, will post pictures tomorrow hopefully.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Superzoom

Mike, I feel for any and all servers. Some people are just too demanding and total asses. I'm one of those customers who is super nice to his server and I tend to over tip because I know I could never stand dealing with asses all day long.

Take that long ride and enjoy yourself. The great thing about riding is it's 100% "me" time. The other interesting thing about riding is that you can sometimes get emotional (especially when listening to the mp3 player). I hope your ride goes from angry to happy.

WarEagle07

I tell you what when I did that ride from tampa to the space center last month we thought we were going to fry on the way home, i can only hope its an overcast day for you. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!

MikeN02

cooled down while riding to st pete. i pulled over a couple of times to see if im going the right way. the minute i hit the howard franklin bridge i was in love. though i have heard of some street races going on on that bridge, i can understand why now.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member

MikeN02

I worked as an Accountant at a Restaurant and the owner throw some money into a little fund (at my suggestion), and when something like (your situation) happened, we gave some money to the server. I think it was a good idea and kept morale up with the serving staff. You may want to suggest it. (Just my 2 cents)
Thing is, if I were to suggest that then they would have to talk to the district manager about it and him to the owner about it and it'll take weeks.

Took us 3 years to finally get a new front desk!

Camera ran out of batteries before I could take any more, was just a pack up and lets go trip.

WenMark

Dang you Mike your making me homesick with those pictures of the HF. Looks like I will be moving that way this summer. We will have to plan some rides.:)