A1A
MikeN02

Possibles:
Cavcuz05

Wusses whose Significant Other won't let them come::surrender:
Uno979
Marthy
:justkidding:
All right, kids I'll be sending PM's on Friday to all who confirm here so they can find the Cantina - get on the list now or you won't know where the heck to go!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

creggur

Bad news, I may not be able to go... I'm BABY SITTING! AHHH
Strap the baby-seat to the back of that puppy and roll out...

I'm a problem solver:thumbup:

cavcuz05

I want to confirm however, i will be driving back from orlando sat morining not sure what time yet...so put me down as a yes and ill try to hurry my ass up to get home

creggur

I want to confirm however, i will be driving back from orlando sat morining not sure what time yet...so put me down as a yes and ill try to hurry my ass up to get home
Cool! Can't wait to meet everyone...

creggur

Current Confirmed Guest List:

Diluted + Fiance
A1A
Cavcuz05

Possibles:
MikeN02

Wusses whose Significant Other won't let them come::surrender:
Uno979
Marthy
:justkidding:
Updated...

creggur

Time to send out PMs with contact and directions - if anyone else would like to attend - post up or PM me for details!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

A1A

Directions received and will be there around noonish.

creggur

Directions received and will be there around noonish.
Looking forward to it! Bring your appetite, we got burgers, chips, my wife's artery-clogging (but oh-so good) Cheddar-Bacon-Ranch Dip, and good ole' Cole slaw on the menu.

Can't wait to meet some new folks to talk bikes and ride with! Weather is going to be perfect - Ride Safe!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MikeN02

Sigh, I really wanted to come! Maybe next time... I found someone to baby sitt instead but to further crush my hopes I got called in to work tomorrow.

Maybe another meet up if this one turns out good.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

creggur

Sigh, I really wanted to come! Maybe next time... I found someone to baby sitt instead but to further crush my hopes I got called in to work tomorrow.

Maybe another meet up if this one turns out good.
Mike, any time you want to come up, just give me a yell. My friend Eric and I are riding nearly every weekend south of Jacksonville so just say the word and we'll hook up some time.

We're going to get together at Houligan's near Daytona with Marthy some time in the next few weeks...maybe then?

creggur

For those attending, the house is on the right on the main road of the subdivision, about a 1/4 mile in. This is the driveway you're looking for:

Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

creggur

I'm getting on my bike right now, should be there in 24 hours :)).:surrender:
I'll save a burger for ya and keep the beer cold..lol:D