NJ Drag Strip Photos

TDiggs666

just a few photos from the track last week, took it out for the anything can run night. not my first time at the track. best time was a 12.247 and 108.97. love taking this thing to the track.

TDiggs666

Yea laces are always secured, and yup bone stock. got it in 09 when i graduated high school and being stuck in college hard to afford anything. i really want a Two Brothers exhaust. And yea i usually get to the track a few times a year but this past week was my best time. just been focused on the launch hardest part to get right.

Rookasaki

Yea laces are always secured, and yup bone stock. got it in 09 when i graduated high school and being stuck in college hard to afford anything. i really want a Two Brothers exhaust. And yea i usually get to the track a few times a year but this past week was my best time. just been focused on the launch hardest part to get right.
TBR is the best exhaust... I should have a vid on my youtube channel of my exhaust ;)

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice. Never done a drag. (dont even think about it Rook or CC haha :D)

:thumbup:

TDiggs666

Thats at Atco Raceway, its in Atco NJ. bout an hour away from me and i live close to the shore. Check out Atco Raceway they have street cars and motorcycles every tuesday and friday i believe. but check the website to be sure.

Chevyfazer

My favorite place in the world!!! Here's the thread with video links of some of my runs http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/40521-my-dragstrip-times.html

First 2 passes of the night were 12.0xx, but I put some race fuel in for shitsandgiggles, and after that I couldn't gt off the line with out wheeling, mainly my fault. But I plan on going back soon now that I've made my own exhaust and a few other little "tweaks" and breaking into the 11's

Attachments

MC#4

My favorite place in the world!!! Here's the thread with video links of some of my runs My dragstrip times - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

First 2 passes of the night were 12.0xx, but I put some race fuel in for shitsandgiggles, and after that I couldn't gt off the line with out wheeling, mainly my fault. But I plan on going back soon now that I've made my own exhaust and a few other little "tweaks" and breaking into the 11's
That doesn't count! You were on a FZ6 :zombie:

To the OP, Very impressive time! I could only muster a 12.79 out of mine when I went last year.

CrazyCawi

Thats at Atco Raceway, its in Atco NJ. bout an hour away from me and i live close to the shore. Check out Atco Raceway they have street cars and motorcycles every tuesday and friday i believe. but check the website to be sure.
that place looks sick.

DragonBlu

"just a few photos from the track last week, took it out for the anything can run night. not my first time at the track. best time was a 12.247 and 108.97. love taking this thing to the track."

Excellent times,it looks like you are getting about all you can out of a stock bike. Thanks for the pictures and times. Well done!

CrazyCawi

How do you prepare a launch on a bike?

Chevyfazer

just a few photos from the track last week, took it out for the anything can run night. not my first time at the track. best time was a 12.247 and 108.97. love taking this thing to the track.

Do you remember what your 60ft times were it would be interesting to compare between the 6r and the 6