leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Maadi

The 2014 FJR for sure from the options. It's a beautiful bike, and sounds like a great machine from what I hear. Plus, the red color, well... It's just very pretty... :) Kinda heavy, though.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Ravinx

If you want a ballzy bike Ninja 1k, Want comfort Ninja 1k, Seating position Ninja 1k, as close to a super sport as you can get but still have a touring bike Ninja 1k. 40mph with 5gal tank. 126 bhp 75 ftlb torque. Did I mention BALLZY FULL OF POWER, SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF YOU LIFT THE FRONT TIRE OFF THE GROUND IN EVERY GEAR IF YOU THROTTLE PAST 30%. Oh and you can get saddle bags:soapbox::soapbox:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Ravinx

Nice! I did things a bit different when I bough the FZ09... didn't even look or sit on it. Put my cash down on the first one hitting the dealer floor.

Well, the salesman told me I could keep my cash and transfer it on another bike if I don't like the 09. I was rubbing the Z1K when e start talking about the 09. That would have been a good back up plan! LOL
After test riding the FZ09 and the 1k Ihad way way more fun on the 1K. It supposed to be a sport tourer but its clasification in the us iz ZX1000 and is in the superbike slot on the website. Did I mention the balls this thing has?:cool:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

i personally would never buy a Harley, not that there is anything wrong with the bikes per say if you like lots of vibes and extra loud, but im not paying twice as much for the same amount of bike. And lets face it their reputation for reliability doesnt quite match Yamaha or Honda. My brother had a kawi Concourse he really liked. Im looking a suzuki c50 right now with a mustang seat and man that looks comfy, their 109 might be good for you. Also, having done over 500 miles on one i would tell you to go test ride a can am spyder. you will be very surprised at the excellent handling of them.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

bloodypulp

03 honda blackbird for trade or 2500 trying to scrape the $ together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

VRIIClubby

what about the GTR1400?? I think that's it, the Kwaka version of the big arse Yamaha?

a friend has one and its a really nice bit of kit..My pick would be between those models, the FJR, GTR or the F6B

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

nucmedman63

fz1

been a Yamaha fan sold my fz6r and got the fz1 big dif did my own research what sold me was the dependability found people getting over 100k on them and still going strong says something about the motor looked and sat on ninza 1000 had great looks but didn't like the feel as much as the fz1 down fall is the motor realy likes the hi RPM's But the one thing I miss Most about my fz6r is the FORUM their is no better group of people on the web