Newly designed rear set coming soon

arcflash316

In my own defense, calling them rear sets can be considered to be at least partially true since actual rear sets hold the operator's pegs on a separate bracket from the passenger, but in our case the operator and passenger pegs are mounted onto the same bracket, so they aren't rear sets as normally described, technically I modified the oddly designed rear sets that came stock with aka pillion pegs. I however, do now have rear sets on my 6R since I cut off my "wings" as I named them (I had been waiting since I got the bike to hack them off!!), I have even contemplated fabricating custom rear sets to relocate my pegs a lil further back.....could be in the making.......gotta keep myself busy somehow:D

husker525

I really like these, but now I will have to refabricate a new place to put my NOS bottle!!!

angelsneverlose

damn it! i came in here thinking you made rearsets to adjust the drivers pegs back, so our knees will be in a more aggressive position... i dont care about the passenger pegs, lol.

Verranth

So...about these pegs...for the passenger...
i was looking at you original pics (stock placement) and the new pics, (your handy work) ---which looks good, by the way...

I didnt see (not claiming there isnt) much of a different between the two.

It almost looks like the pegs were moved back further...and...maybe a little lower?

Could you ...maybe...tell us how far lower and forward/backward the placement of the new pegs are in relation to stock?

Thanks.

Mart Man FZ6R

So...about these pegs...for the passenger...
i was looking at you original pics (stock placement) and the new pics, (your handy work) ---which looks good, by the way...

I didnt see (not claiming there isnt) much of a different between the two.

It almost looks like the pegs were moved back further...and...maybe a little lower?

Could you ...maybe...tell us how far lower and forward/backward the placement of the new pegs are in relation to stock?

Thanks.
He already did.

If people want them I will build them...Heighth diff is only about 1 1/4 higher and forward since my wifes only 5 feet nothing I decided to move them up and forward a little and now she can grab my hips with her knees and hold on tighter than before