New wind screen decal

mchury

Let me know what you think. lol

Comiha22

Outstanding. 'Outstanding' is what I think.

mchury

Some "big" girls are really nice........what's fat to you?:rolleyes:
there is a diff between big and fat. Fat are the ones that can barely get out of their rascal to get the mail. lol But regardless i cant lie i love me some skinny girls

mchury

You should have put it on the passenger seat :D
i would have but the seat is black and the seat is black. wouldnt have been able to see it lol

pyrocpu

Get a sticker in white?

:D

PhatPhizzixxer

i would have but the seat is black and the seat is black. wouldnt have been able to see it lol
ROFL!!! Too funny!

mchury

YES, that's effin` awesome. I think I should stitch that to the pass. seat hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahh
that would be hilarious. i wanted people to be able to see mine while driving tho. because for some reason when fat girls see guys on bikes, they think hanging out of the window, waving and screaming with their jowells flapping in the wind is gonna make us want to talk to them. so now all i have to do is point to my wind screen when that happens.

mchury

Here you go! ....we're all going to hell...
well if i am going to hell i might as well enjoy the skinny girls while im still up here lol

CrazyCawi

Skinny girls ftw

JSP

Super Moderator
Thread revival FTW.... :eek: haha :cool:

CrazyCawi

Lol Idk how I found it...but yes resurection baby!

Crocop43

I have one word that describes that sticker and you putting it on your bike. GAYZER!!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ChUcK

McHury, has your bike been vandalised by any fat chicks yet? That sticker looks dangerous, like a challenge to fat chicks that says "see if you can knock my bike over"