New Rider From Colombia

teban

Hey boys and girls,

I from Winter Garden FL, now I'm down here in Colombia.

I'm 23yrs old and I have 2 wonderful bikes... FZ16 and XJ6.

Every weekend I try to go somewhere different her in Colombia riding my XJ6. I had ride to Ecuador from Colombia (Antioquia) and to Peru.

It's been a nice expirence having the XJ6 with me....

Now I come to these forum to find out more about what mods can I put into my bike and try to learn a lot from you.

I put up some pictures on the albums.... you are more than welcome to check them out.

thank you.:D :thumbup

iSpoolin

Welcome to the site!

DragonBlu

Welcome teban,I bet there are beautiful places to ride there. How are the roads? Enjoy the bike and this site! :)

yellowFZ6r

Welcome to the site! I live in Dallas, Texas and it has almost been too HOT to ride here, but I dont let it stop me. I just love my bike and riding so much that nothing can stop me. Keep the rubber side down!!

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! Beautiful bike and pics! :thumbup:

cjsFZ6R

Welcome! I miss colombia so much, when i was there tho the only time i was allowed to go anywhere was when i was working up in bogota, when I was at the Air Base in Apiay I wasn't ever allowed off base. It so beautiful there, i would love to get the chance to ride around down there. Enjoy the ride!!!

rr_double_rr

The ride from Bogota to Popallan (sp?) was insane. I spent the first week of this year down there with the DoS guys. Got to ride around a lot, none on bikes, and none in less than an uparmoured suburban, but it was still cool as hell to see that place. It is freaking gorgeous, until it rains in the farmland west of Bogota. Sewage everywhere.

The mountains had me chubby most of the time thinking about getting even one of their 250's out there. Saw a bunch of GZX-R's, R1's, and even a Duc out there ripping it up.

If you're ever out at Caucasia, down in the grasslands, try the "baby beef." at the local restaurants. It's like veal but with beef instead. Most tender cuts I've ever had, and tasty like no other.

rr_double_rr

For some reason I thought that was sheep or something like that, but now that you mention it, yeah it is beef.