New mirrors

clifford_05

Yeah they look smaller for sure but as long as you can still use em good then makes it all the better cause I think they look really good on that bike.

Here is a link to the roaring toyz website! Most of their stuff is expensive!Yamaha FZ6R

Crocop43

Did u have to drill holes im guessing yes....I refuse to drill holes in my bike

Zainal

Comparing fz6r and xj6 mirror holes

Are the mirror holes for the fz6r and xj6 diversion the same? I found out that the fz6r fits the zx6r 07-08 mirrors. They look totally awesome. Would be nice if it could be fitted on xj6 div. WITHOUT DRILLING!

cavcuz05

those are universal mirrors...my dealer tries to sell them to me...them are the same ones on roaring toyz i believe

CraigEgg

To the OP: Those look great. I was thinking of getting the same, but, do you have the red/rust/orange 6r? I was afraid the "red" description of the mirrors on the order site wouldn't match the rust/orange model.

Thanks,
Craig Egg

CraigEgg

KMA G...is your bike red or rust/orange? Anyone know the differnce in Euro and American paint schemes? I dont want to buy these if they are the wrong color. My eyes may be a bit color blind.

Thanks,
Craig

bobski

Yes to windscreen . . looks great. What brand is that and where did you get it from?