New Member!

Xanroth

Hola!

Although i've been stalking the boards for months now, I never really posted anything. I guess I'm more of a troll than anything.

Anywho, uh.. Name is Frankie - Been riding on and off now for quite a while.. 28 years old this March, born in NJ, live in San Diego ATM but i'm pending PCS orders to Sigonella, Sicily! Husband and a Father!

I bought a 2011 FZ6R Copper/Black in October. I'll admit though it wasn't my choice bike at first. Being Military, I listen to everyone else and they're all telling me 750 this, 1000 this, de-tuning switch blah blah... But, the FZ6R just hit a cord with me that those others couldn't compete with.

Anyways - Love to ride. I'll be trolling around I'm sure, posting info here and there.. I also saw that old thread for picture hunt... I have the ones of the miles and the water-tower and stuff.. which i'll post later..

Kid needs a bath ;)

Later!

RooKie

Welcome Xanroth!

Glad to hear you enjoy your ride as much as we all do!:D So PCS orders to Italy!? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, haha. I was stationed in Okinawa, Japan for 4 years but I think Europe is cooler than Asia:cool:. What will happen to your bike? I hope it won't end up in the lemon lot!:(

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

welcome from minnesota :D