lolKnee

Hi Guys, new member here.

Hoping to pick up my FZ6R Monday afternoon.

Will be in touch. Glad to be a member.

lolKnee

Welcome! Any preference in color (black is obviously the fastest)...:D
I was going to get black (for the speed of course), but being a n00b I decided on the burned red. I think it looks terrific and the slightly slower speed will help with the learning curve.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard!:thumbup:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

ChUcK

Seeing as how you don't have a choice for TYB this year, the Double Clutch Red is definitely the way to go.

Raven...sigh...;)

Welcome! Since you haven't broken it in yet, have you considered doing the break-in procedure that is recommended by race mechanics? You know, ride it like you stole it for 20 miles, then change the oil, etc? I can't remember all the specifics, but Google might.

NoDoze

Welcome to the family and forum! Hope you enjoy your bike when you get it.

lolKnee

Seeing as how you don't have a choice for TYB this year, the Double Clutch Red is definitely the way to go.

Raven...sigh...;)

Welcome! Since you haven't broken it in yet, have you considered doing the break-in procedure that is recommended by race mechanics? You know, ride it like you stole it for 20 miles, then change the oil, etc? I can't remember all the specifics, but Google might.
Thanks for the info. I was thinking that I would treat it like a car...keep it in low RPM's for the first few hundred miles or so. Never even considered there might be different ways to do it. I will google right away. Thank you!