New Lotus Motorcycle c-01

latony007

That looks like it would be a complete rocket ship, for about 10 minutes until it jammed your nuts up into your stomach :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

I dont see how they will be anything but a collector's piece. Having the rear wheel exposed that far, would mean they could not be road legal in Aus.

Either way I like the look of them, especially the tri-tone livery

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Bert-Aus

Probably lighter than a Busa, those things are gonna go like stink.

EDIT: Go like stink? Every stinky thing I've ever done has been slow and painful. How does that mean fast?
I hear people use that term occasionally,
It doesnt make sense but I get the expression.
Maybe it has more to do with how fast you want escape the odour?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Grumpy

I don't think my fat *** will even fit on that seat! lol

latony007

you beat me to it!
Now if it had the light ribbon out the back it would be worth it!

I don't see any room for a plate or anything resembling turn signals so I doubt this will be a street legal bike unless they just haven't gotten to those parts yet.

danieljardim

Yellow and green is my favorite, but my fat *** would eat that seat like a g-string (don't picture folks, it will cause you nightmares)

Y

yellowfz

Yellow and green is my favorite, but my fat *** would eat that seat like a g-string (don't picture folks, it will cause you nightmares)
My boney butt would fit, but would slide off like a greased pig.
Darn, all these food analogies are making me hungry. ---<((())):-

Now if it had the light ribbon out the back it would be worth it!

I don't see any room for a plate or anything resembling turn signals so I doubt this will be a street legal bike unless they just haven't gotten to those parts yet.
They figured, they go so fast, no one can catch them. Plates, license not needed. They figured, "we already have this thing turn into a sarcophagus, there's no room for accessories."

Brock Kickass

One in Martini colours, please! No signals and crap? No worries! Paint a number on the side of it and start showing a racetrack who is boss. Also, if you plan on riding yours you'd better buy 2. If it's like any other Lotus (and my Mom had a Turbo Esprit for several years so I'm not just blowing smoke) it will be sublime to ride, with razor sharp handling and effortless speed, but slightly more fragile than a robin's egg.