New lid.

danieljardim

This is my fathers day gift that finally arrived. Torc bluetooth helmet with a iridium rainbow visor.

picture.php

Didnt ride with it yet, but the bluetooth works great, sound is nice and clear. controls are glove friendly and very easy to use.

Fits very comfortable and visibility is really good.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

danieljardim

Nice looking lid there! Like the look of the iridium visors. Do they work as good as the dark smokes for the sun in your eyes situation?

Didn't ride yet. My foot still hurts a little.

so far as I can say, the inside looks just like a smoked tint visor. pretty much the same as my other helmet drop down visor. So I'm gonna assume that should work fine.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

danieljardim

I have the clear visor too. But the tint is light on the iridium I may be able to ride at night with it.

My other helmet with the drop down visor I could see at night with no problem.

Just rode with the new helmet today for first time.

AWESOME, way better than the other one I have.

Wind buffering is almost nothing.

Speakers sound is very good and clear. They can get very loud to a point that your ears will hurt.

The only thing I dont like is the latch. Has a regular strap comparing to my other helmet quick release.

If you looking for a affordable bluetooth helmet, I recommend :thumbup:

StarZero81

Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

That is a bad @$$ lookin helm there. Glad it's working well for ya :D

I'm considering a new lid, I'll have to look in to this one. I have a Scorpion EXO1000. Nice helmet but it's kinda heavy. Any idea what the weight comparison is?

Got be honest the weight is something that I didn't put attention on it. I'll compare to the other one I have and let you guys know.