New kid from new york

NewKid

Hey I just bought my first bike yesterday. A 09 black fz6r had .1 miles on it. I have been riding dirtbikes for a while and now moved on to a street bike. So far ive only ridden it 11 miles and already fell in love with it.

roadrat

Welcome aboard. :D I just bought a new black 6r too.

CDN6R

Welcome from Canada to both of you guy!:canada: This is agreat place for lots of info. Any questions,,please use the search button, there is a wealth of info there.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

redprodigy35

Welcome from North NJ!

anson650

Welcome to the forum.
I'm from Vestal, which is a little closer than Binghamton.
Know any 607 forum riders? There are a couple over there.
Nice bike!
Anson

RoadTrip

the FZ6R: you ride it, you clean it, you ride it some more, then one day you realize you are a lucky boy - its a great bike, it goes plenty fast, and it looks cool - yes, it is a sportbike, plain and simple - baseline your skills, then start riding the shit out of that thing.

Watch Twist of the Wrist II, cause countersteering is not necessarily something you carry over from dirtbikes.

CDN6R

Welcome and enjoy the bike. I've had mine for just a little over two weeks now and already have 500 miles on it. I'm still trying to think of a name for the bike. My girlfriend thinks I should call it Ethel, but I think that sounds too much like an old truck name.
John,,,She is blue right? How about BBU (say BLU) Blu By U.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard!

NewKid

Welcome to the forum.
I'm from Vestal, which is a little closer than Binghamton.
Know any 607 forum riders? There are a couple over there.
Nice bike!
Anson
Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I dont know anyone from the 607 forum.