New Horn

jdesiano1

No not the bicycle horn although I thought that would be hilarious!

I was wondering about those loud semi horns. Anybody ever put them on a bike?

JSP

Super Moderator
Lots of people put train horns on their cars :D. I think Dart saw a small air kit with compressor and everything. Wouldnt be too difficult to do. Just find somewhere to mount the compressor and air horns.

cbzdel

I had a Wolo Bad Boy on my last bike, it was awesome!

JSP

Super Moderator
i put one of these on yesturday :eek::wav:hody $%&^%$#. yip they can hear me now ................ hu i cant hear
That loud huh? :D Will it scare the crap out of you if you are riding and need to use it? I want a loud horn but not one that will make me crash when it scares me haha.

stuna

i honked in the garage . that is away from the house , and the wife hear it loud in the house . i have it hooked up so the stock one goes too . a 3 tone flippn loud setup
i ride with the safety green gear , its bright . but i had a older lady that was but lookng . but the will now :D

owldaddy

stuna, where did you put the Nautilus? No issues with space?

stuna

i put it under the right side cover by the tank . i keep the stock hooked up and trigger the relay off the stock horn
no more beep beep here . more like bla$$%^$$ st

owldaddy

Well I got my new horn in last night, holy moly stuna, you didn't mention that it was a tight fit. It will wake the dead though, and I feel safer.

stuna

well mine was done last year , so i dont remember how it fit under there
but on a SECOND NOTE
i put on a electric deer whistle on mine
and coming down the hyway i see brake lights . hum shur enough deer , so i turn on the whistle , the deer pops its head up and runs off . so it worked for that one . the truck passed and it did not care , but it did not like me :D

YamahaChick

I bought the Stebel too but can't figure out where to put the damn thing!!

Pictures of the install would reaaaallly help...anyone care to post some pics? Please and thank you :D