New Front Turn Signals

stroke

These are the new turn signals I installed the other day.. While there not the flush mount design they do provide extra visability from the front and sides. Also, they take a halogen bulb so no fast blinkers or resistors to buy.. I had to drill two small holes to get the mounting screws through the fairing.. But all in all they look great and do there job:thumbup:

Got them off ebay somewhere only 18 bucks
sorry for the tiny pictures they were taken off my phone ill get better ones up when i get to a good camera

Attachments

xplodnstar

Those are the ones I have on my 250. They work great for visibility and were fairly easy to install.

Good choice.

demon408

lookin good

hey they look great, how was ur instal? everything go easy.

RZ350 Rider

Can you post a link to the eBay page that you bought them from, or a name for them to search with? Thanks in advance!

JonKerr

Elite Member

joloy133

Nice lights, good visibility, will consider for future install. Good job and thanks for the pix....................

JonKerr

Elite Member

Yone

Very nice! I like 'em

stroke

Those look perfect. I've been worried about doing flush mounts because of the front visibility. Those look like they'd solve that issue and still look good. Any idea what bike they're originally for so I can search for them?
on ebay the listing was this.....Yamaha FZR YZF 600 600R R6 R1 FLUSHMOUNT TURN SIGNALS

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
They just pull off. The rubber stalk for the lights sort of "clips" into the fairings.