New Canadian forum member

KordyKing

Hello fellow FZ6R owners!

I've been lurking this site for about a month now just doing as much research as I could while looking for my second bike. Fell in love with the FZ6R. Love everything but the exhaust anyways. I have just been riding a little CBR125R for the past year since it was all I could afford and just purchased an FZ6R yesterday! :D:D

I'm only 5'7" and 140 lbs and the FZ6R was the only bike in it's class that I seemed to fit comfortably. I haven't had the chance to ride it yet as I'm still waiting for the snow to melt so it's sitting at the dealership and I'm going to get some frame sliders on but I'm not sure which ones would be best. I'd prefer a no-cut of some sort.

I've also already ordered a pair of ZX6R mirrors of ebay already :D I have been looking into an exhaust system as well and couldn't find anyone who's actually put the arrow exhaust onto their FZ6R. Does anyone know anyone who has?

The name's John btw. Pretty excited to be apart of the FZ6R forum or family as you guys make it seem. :p

DragonBlu

Welcome John and enjoy the bike. Don't rush the riding season as I did a few weeks ago. I hit a small patch of ice but saved it and decided to wait until it warms up a bit more. Best of luck with the new bike! :)

KordyKing

Thanks DragonBlu, I'll keep that in mind. :thumbup: I've been dyin to go pick up my bike and almost would have rode the CBR a couple weeks ago myself but all the residential areas had tons of ice and then we just got a huge dump of snow. Probably would have been a bad idea thinking back...

KordyKing

better than this guy. same bike I almost took out too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drOAFm_bYDw]CBR 125 CBR125 R winter driving 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Jago9

Welcome!
and enjoy your new ride. I am only 5'7" too but a little heavier (170) the FZ6r is a blast to ride and it handles excellent.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

bobski

Hello fellow FZ6R owners!

I've been lurking this site for about a month now just doing as much research as I could while looking for my second bike. Fell in love with the FZ6R. Love everything but the exhaust anyways. I have just been riding a little CBR125R for the past year since it was all I could afford and just purchased an FZ6R yesterday! :D:D

I'm only 5'7" and 140 lbs and the FZ6R was the only bike in it's class that I seemed to fit comfortably. I haven't had the chance to ride it yet as I'm still waiting for the snow to melt so it's sitting at the dealership and I'm going to get some frame sliders on but I'm not sure which ones would be best. I'd prefer a no-cut of some sort.

I've also already ordered a pair of ZX6R mirrors of ebay already :D I have been looking into an exhaust system as well and couldn't find anyone who's actually put the arrow exhaust onto their FZ6R. Does anyone know anyone who has?

The name's John btw. Pretty excited to be apart of the FZ6R forum or family as you guys make it seem. :p
Welcome from Kelowna :)