new brake pads

joloy133

Has anyone changed or researched different brake pads? I'm going through options now and any input would be appreciated. I want something better than stock.

Spunky99

stuna

EBC HH PADS WILL STOP YOU HARDER . I USE 1 EBC 1 STOCK ON THE REAR . BOTH ARE TOO MUCH :eek: LOCKING UP THE REAR IS NOT FUN

Spunky99

EBC HH PADS WILL STOP YOU HARDER . I USE 1 EBC 1 STOCK ON THE REAR . BOTH ARE TOO MUCH :eek: LOCKING UP THE REAR IS NOT FUN
I had that problem when I first put them on but learned how to moderate the brake pressure. Kinda like the MotoGP race bike front brakes....you have to be careful there too as they have to be pressure modulated as they heat up.
I haven't skidded the rear tire accidentally in a long time.

stuna

I had that problem when I first put them on but learned how to moderate the brake pressure. Kinda like the MotoGP race bike front brakes....you have to be careful there too as they have to be pressure modulated as they heat up.
I haven't skidded the rear tire accidentally in a long time.
THATS FINE :D ITS THE EMERGENCY STOP THAT COULD GET YOU :eek:
I DID A TEST, OH DEER COMING STOP :eek::eek::eek: THATS WHEN I DID THE SPLIT REAR

Spunky99

THATS FINE :D ITS THE EMERGENCY STOP THAT COULD GET YOU :eek:
I DID A TEST, OH DEER COMING STOP :eek::eek::eek: THATS WHEN I DID THE SPLIT REAR
In an emergency stop, I'll lock up the rear brakes if they are made of butter.....
That's the nature of an emergency stop.....lol