New Blue FZ6R

PrangeWay

Delivered and in my garage. Only taken it around the block a few times. Will commute tommorow (3mi, surface streets). Very excited about a very sexy bike (obviously my first). Picture isn't the greatest but I'll get another one when it's in the work lot with some sunshine and green. Glad to be Onboard!

I can already think of all sorts of things to add. Have IR No-Cut framesliders on the way, and the dealership has proton flush mounts for it...

PrangeWay

phocoyote7

Oh Yeah! IMO blue is the best looking color :D

Got a few things to add to my bike as well, then will post a pic up for all to see.

fz6rwolf

Welcome. Hope you enjoy as much as I do, and be safe:thumbup:

xplodnstar

Should I add, "Look's like mine, only a boy"?

Welcome, welcome! Enjoy it and ride safe!

:welcome:

GoGreen09

Sweet! :welcome:

The FZ6R family is growing!!!

PrangeWay

Mine actually had 3mi on when I got it. When I bought it, it was still in the box at the dealer so they toke it out and their service guy spun it around to make sure it was a-okay.

Yeah have a full set of gear; helmet & jacket (scorpion), gloves, kevlar riding jeans. I like being intact.

Spun it to work today, and than out around some quiter streets in town for an hour or so, so it's actually up to like 20 miles. Those MSF classes really pay off, I just pop'd into an empty parking lot and ran through the same drills to get more a feel for things. Keeping it slow on way to work is tough though, main road I take is only 35, and 3rd gear, 5-6k rpm is 50mph. Luckily no cops. Theoretically I'm going to use it for daily commuting if it's over 40deg or so, so getting use to it and such should come pretty quickly.

My only concern is traffic putting up with my noobishness, so we'll see :)

Spawn316

I'll be getting my blue FZ6R this Saturday. I was told that the blue FZ6R has some features the other colors don't:

- It's awesomeness allows it to stand up by itself, no kickstand needed

- The yellow, white, and raven intakes around the headlight contain nothing; the blue FZ6R has machine guns and RPGs inside those intakes, and turbo boosters under the swingarm

Plus, I hear that Chuck Norris rides the blue FZ6R.......:thumbup:

C

Crystal

I'll be getting my blue FZ6R this Saturday. I was told that the blue FZ6R has some features the other colors don't:

- It's awesomeness allows it to stand up by itself, no kickstand needed

- The yellow, white, and raven intakes around the headlight contain nothing; the blue FZ6R has machine guns and RPGs inside those intakes, and turbo boosters under the swingarm

Plus, I hear that Chuck Norris rides the blue FZ6R.......:thumbup:
I only have one word for you....."wow" :shakehead:

:)

C

Crystal

And to the original poster....:welcome:

Have fun, be safe....its a great bike :rockon:

MNDZA

Mine actually had 3mi on when I got it. When I bought it, it was still in the box at the dealer so they toke it out and their service guy spun it around to make sure it was a-okay.
Haha 3 miles! Mine only had 2. He probably farted on it during that extra mile. :rof: