New Bike! (WY)

addictionsola

Well I pulled the trigger on a 2009 FZ6R with 0 miles today for 5500, It's the pearl white edition and once he gets all the decals off I'll be picking it up Saturday!

I also ordered a set of gear and some aesthetic goodies for the bike! I'm excited to get the ball rolling on this!

Just figured I'd share!

:zombie:

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Congrats and welcome!

JSP

Super Moderator
Very nice!!!

addictionsola

Why'd you want all the nice lovely tattoo's off of her?
I wasn't a huge fan of the pink, BUT my brother has an embroidery/vinyl shop, and he's picking up a silk screen printer here in the next few weeks so she'll get some home brewed tattoo's, along with my WRX!

addictionsola

There have been a-lot of questions regarding removal of the tank decals, so I'll elaborate on what was done.

I ended up having a body shop strip the clear, remove the graphics and re-paint, clear coat, and re-finish it.

The stripe is vinyl, where the 2 clear coats met, there was a ledge (more stock clear than what the painter used) so I had him put the pin on it to cover up the ledge.

Here, this would have cost right around $200.00, but the dealer ended up covering it for me at no cost, and it took about 2 days. I'll get some closer pics of the tank tomorrow.

JimmyC

looks great....congrats on the bike!!