New bike, adding to the stable, stupid move??

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

latony007

Wow, I think the C50 is a great looking bike. Didn't know they sucked to ride.

I don't think I could live with an FJR. Too big, too heavy... and I'm vain, the FZ6R is a GREAT looking bike. FJR doesn't do anything for me. If anything I was thinking FZ-09 or street triple as my next commuting bike because it's lighter.

So my update on the VX1000 is there is no update. I've emailed the guy twice, that's his only contact info, and I can't get a response. My wife has actually warmed up to the idea. Also it's 2 hours away and we gotta borrow a truck, but he's right next to Luray Caverns, so we can have a little date in the caverns and ride skyline drive :)

Just gotta get a grand for her Ninja 250 first, or no deal..............
Good luck, like is said wish you were here i would take it off your hands. you have any picts? Maybe someone on the site can buy it for their wife or something. btw the C50 does not suck to ride, its a great cruiser. its just not a sport bike. i think all cruisers are pigs at low speeds so be ready for that. Here is a 2 up pic on the C50 on the snake

Attachments

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

adamo3957

What? Dont Redbacks attack Duc's?
Im not sold on Duc's my brother always has electronic issues with his

Hey Adam what happened to your bike? Or you still have it?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
No ducatis just self ignite/cleans itself with fire...

I hadn't posted about it, but my bike bite the back end of a car at 60km/hr while i was avoiding someone else pulling out on me... She was a total write off. I literally walked it off to the shock of the ambos that turned up, they thought I was/am mad...

Bert-Aus

...my bike bite the back end of a car at 60km/hr while i was avoiding someone else pulling out on me... She was a total write off. I literally walked it off to the shock of the ambos that turned up, they thought I was/am mad...
FARCK brother! Very Glad your ok
Do you mind selling some of your 4 leaf clover seeds?
I think I need some more to keep in my pocket too:)