Neverwet...

Kdubb223

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Riccochet

It doesn't dry as though it's not there. It dries in to a chalk, textured finish. So applying to anything like paint or your visor is ill advised. Even fabric is turns kind of stiff and feels like there's sand on it when it dries. I was going to do my Jeep seats, but decided against it.

Places on the bike I could see using it: inside the front fender, inside fairings, boots.

I did most of the underside of my Jeep. We'll see how "mud resistant" it really is.

abyss1406

OMG *drools* "Shut up and take my money!"

Steviet

It doesn't dry as though it's not there. It dries in to a chalk, textured finish. So applying to anything like paint or your visor is ill advised. Even fabric is turns kind of stiff and feels like there's sand on it when it dries. I was going to do my Jeep seats, but decided against it.

Places on the bike I could see using it: inside the front fender, inside fairings, boots.

I did most of the underside of my Jeep. We'll see how "mud resistant" it really is.
Just in case someone wanted to try this on their windscreen or visor, save your money....
From their spec sheet (Bold emphasis mine):

SPECIFICATIONS

Assembled Depth (in.) 2.625 in Assembled Height (in.) 8 in
Assembled Width (in.) 5.22 in Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 15
Dries clear No Dry to the touch (hours) 1
Interior/Exterior Interior/Exterior Manufacturer Warranty Satisfaction Guarantee
Number of coats recommended 3 Paint Product Type Waterproofing Accessory
Product Form Liquid Product Size (oz.) 18
Returnable 90-Day Time before recoating (hours) 0
UV Protection No
Return To Top

JSP

Super Moderator
If i put this on the outside of my boat, would it just sink? :D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
years ago we used something similar, but way more expensive on our antenna's. Keeps snow from building up on them and causing rf interference...

Got a satellite dish? perfect use!
Gutters, I could see it helping...

Paint containers, but, definitely not paint brushes or rollers (unless you want to mess with whoever is trying to paint!!!! lol).

HA! now that would be funny. WTF? WHy wont the paint stick to the brush/roller???!?! :D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member