Need Help Neutral safety switch

Turnup

I have a 2013 fz6r, we’ll this is a project bike too it’s been a work in progress but I can’t get the neutral safety switch to disengaged even
When I have straight wired it to bypass that. And tips or tricks how I can get my bike up and going

Rumpig

Not sure what your trying to do .
It will start in gear if the the clutch lever is pulled in , but not if the stand is down , there's a switch on that to .

Turnup

Not sure what your trying to do .
It will start in gear if the the clutch lever is pulled in , but not if the stand is down , there's a switch on that to .
It’s throwing a code, saying the kickstand is down, which I have straight wire and bypass it so whenever I turn it on or try to it’s still throwing a code, saying the kickstand it it will not let me crank it

jacobg98

If it's the kickstand switch/wiring, it should still crank and start in neutral, right? Have you confirmed that having it straight wired (closing the circuit) is 'kickstand up'? For example, in my car the clutch switch wiring seems opposite. Pressing the switch opens the circuit. So if I want to bypass the switch I can just unplug the switch itself. Idk if Yamaha did that on our bikes, but it would make sense. If the sensor fails our bikes would still be rideable.