Naked and not ashame/ clip-ons too :)

keith217

I love the way streetfighter bikes look. Especially since you can buy one like the factory like that from Ducati or something. I love this alternative. This is definitely one of the better done ones that I've seen!

Lilday

Looks good, but wouldn't you consider some small side fairings like the XJ6N has?

Something like this:

They look like this when fitted:

Can't find any at the moment but they pop up on UK eBay sometimes.

EndlessTL2

Mist and bar. I'll try to get a small list going for you guys when I get around too it. But to be short, there bunch of Plummer fittings from your local hardware store.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

trackfiend

Would you mind sharing his info or checking with him and seeing how much a bellypan shipped to Maryland would be?? Unpainted is fine
MistahT-I just saw your post about the contact info. This is all of their contact info
MOTO MATAKOS
MARGARITA MATAKOU
LAGADA 120 THESSALONIKI, NEAPOLI 56727 Greece
Phone: +30 00302310522774
Fax: +30 00302310513986
[email protected]
Tell them Chris from Texas sent you and they should hook you up. Like I said before they are great to work with.

EndlessTL2

Looks good, but wouldn't you consider some small side fairings like the XJ6N has?

Something like this:

They look like this when fitted:

Can't find any at the moment but they pop up on UK eBay sometimes.
Hey after all this time I finally got around to buying them side fairings. And I also purchase a rear tire hugger too. Pix to come!

EndlessTL2

I will. All my fairings are in the process of being black out. I just got my fuel tank powder coated. I'll get pics up ASAP

Pig Hog

Hi all, I'm new around these parts.

I've been thinking about putting clip ons on my XJ6N sort of since I bought it but as I'd never seen anyone else do it and wasn't sure if it would be a disaster, I left it alone...until now.

So now that I've seen this, I really want to do it, but I have a question for the OP:

I know you've fiddled about with your headlight assembly, too, whereas I haven't but how do you find the steering with clip ons? I'm guessing they'll turn less than the regular bars but do you find they hit the tank at all, and can you still get the steering lock on or will they not turn enough?

Albeit minor, this is the only thing stopping me from ordering a pair an trying it out...