My ZX-6R

MustGoFaster

Friggin' seeeeeksiii!!!

You can see the reflection of the tree behind you off the black on the fairing. :D

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Z3roFlaw

Soooooo sexy. Love the curves/lines, color scheme, and the "Bless this Bike" sticker :)

I look forward to hearing it and seeing your new YouTube videos with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MustGoFaster

BTW, totally gonna grab some o' that plexus. Looks lke it kicks some crazy arse.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Kdubb223

Bike looks excellent Rook! Maybe when I get a job Ill buy one :D

bobby bo bonsin

Looks tough as sheet! Love the black and red. It even has some orange shade in some of the pics probably from the suns reflection. Looks sick!

Man that is a great looking bike, I looooovvveeee that red!!!!!

6R Blackout

Rook, I know how much you loved your FZ6R. Mine is very similar to how yours was set up, I know your having withdrawals, so I am gonna help you cure em' let's just swap bikes and I will take that old Kawi off your hands and you can have your true love once again the 6R. LOL! Just kidding man!

Your bike looks amazing, I just have a few questions

1. New Exhaust?

2. What's the BHP?

3. Ergonomics compared to 6R?

4. Top speed?

5. Torque?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

CrazyCawi

Rook, I know how much you loved your FZ6R. Mine is very similar to how yours was set up, I know your having withdrawals, so I am gonna help you cure em' let's just swap bikes and I will take that old Kawi off your hands and you can have your true love once again the 6R. LOL! Just kidding man!

1. New Exhaust?

2. What's the BHP?

4. Top speed?

5. Torque?

I can awnser that for you lol

1: nope not for a while its factory. Looks kick ass right?

2: a lot ;)

3: sleek and slips right into the corners effortlessly

4: faster then the rook or I will ever drive. I believe its 186

5: from first to second the bike feels like your going to lift off and take flight with how much gforce from the acceleration and torque. Nothing feels the sme as that sensation

rook whats your take? :)

-uBer-

I tested the zx-6r 10r and 14r at the Demo today at MOA.. Loved all 3!!! Started with the 6r, :drool: ... fell in love ... then cheated on her with the 10r :jawdrop: ... amazing!!, and finished with the 14r :leghump: !! ... felt weird taking the fz6r back home. Just gotta save up to afford one for myself now..

Congrats!

this guy = Jealous

Rookasaki

1. New Exhaust?

2. What's the BHP?

4. Top speed?

5. Torque?

1. Stock exhaust, I want a LeoVince but that's way way in the future!

2. 128 I think.. Not to sure.

3. Ergonomics are a lot more aggressive, however not as bad as people think. To be honest, I couldn't go back to the FZ6R ergonomics. Although it would be comfy for long rides, but man the SS ergonomics are just amazing for cornering. To me the SS ergonomics feel more natural to me.

4. I think top speed is in the upper 160's. Let's just say I've been very close to that ;)

5. Not sure. 43 or 46