My random thoughts.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Roaddawg

Why do we call it "corn on the cob"? Isn't it just "corn"? It makes no sense that we add "on the cob", because that's the way it comes. Corn that comes loose in a bag or can should be called "corn off the cob".

It's like you'd call me "Mike with arms", but if I had my arms cut off, you'd call me "Mike".[/QUOTE]

:rof:

What if you got hit by a milk truck and it tore off your arms, would you then be..."Creamed Mike"?!? :D

Spitfire

rofl this thread is lame...

On the other hand, which I've told my wife about 10 times so far and her hating me for it, I think the next big TV technological advance will be mixing holograms with it. From the right you will have your significant other watching The Notebook and from the left will be you watching the game =]

:: edit :: for all you pessimists out there, headphones will be included...

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

I think that idea would be very intruiging hahaha!, when I picture this I think of Iron man 2, when he walks down into his sweet basement with all his cars and special suits. All the digital screens in the middle of the air and fully functional.

Chucker

CrazyCawi

Wouldn't it be cool, if you knew 4 people who were really good at doing cartwheels? You could make a cart.
Im in shock and awe someone finished it how I was hoping hahahaha :thumbup: kudos to u, AND REP!!!

Mr Citrus

Ingenuity win alert*
I went to walmart to buy a six pack of coca cola in glass bottles. I go outside to my bike, and go to put it in my backpack, and notice the glass bottles rattle around. Quick thinking led me to take 2 walmart bags and tie them around the glass bottles, securing them in place. Everyone survived the ride.

ChUcK

Also, 21 more miles and I'll have ridden 1000 miles on the fz6r!
Then what are you doing on the interwebs? Get out there! That reminds me, I only have 21K left until I hit 25,000 miles. Latro...

ChUcK

The world needs to pump more money into space research, because extra-terrestrial expansion is our only hope of survival as a species. I'm not worried about the Earth- she can take care of herself over the course of millennia. But humans, well, we're going to kill ourselves off.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dndfindley

The world needs to pump more money into space research, because extra-terrestrial expansion is our only hope of survival as a species. I'm not worried about the Earth- she can take care of herself over the course of millennia. But humans, well, we're going to kill ourselves off.
Not. David

Chucker

If you are flammable and have legs that work, you are never blocking a fire exit.