my pics from dagon

jdesiano1

my pics from dragon *new killboy pic*

more to come later!

Finally got my pic from killboy. The others were from us129photo.com

Its the last pic. And no making fun of my Dora back pack.:D

reiobard

well you certainly get around on that thing... it is good to see you actually RIDING!!! I know a few women who get their motorcycle endorsements and then never ride...

reiobard

P.S.: GET SOME TURN SIGNALS ON THE BACK OF THAT THING!!!!:spank:

C

cv_rider

Nice paintwork on the fairing. That looks cool - and matches your helmet. That was custom, I suppose.

Looks like you borrowed a gixxer for one of the pics. How did you like that compared to FZ6R?

jdesiano1

Nice paintwork on the fairing. That looks cool - and matches your helmet. That was custom, I suppose.

Looks like you borrowed a gixxer for one of the pics. How did you like that compared to FZ6R?
The only thing custom on the bike is the rim tape. The rest of the graphics are factory. And that is my hubby on the gixxer. I wouldn't sink that low.:rof:

F

FZ1inNH

Awesome pics! :thumbup:

Up for a ride on the Dragon again around May 20th? We will be in Ooltewah on the 16th at my friend's place.

jdesiano1

Awesome pics! :thumbup:

Up for a ride on the Dragon again around May 20th? We will be in Ooltewah on the 16th at my friend's place.
The only day possible would be may 17 (sun) cuz we are leaving the 23 to go to Fla. If that is okay we can get together (weather permitting).

F

FZ1inNH

The only day possible would be may 17 (sun) cuz we are leaving the 23 to go to Fla. If that is okay we can get together (weather permitting).
That may be possible. I'll post up closer to that date. Maybe the three of us can meet up with you two for a ride in the middle? My friend tells me there's PLENTY of roads in the area that are great as well. :thumbup:

jdesiano1

That may be possible. I'll post up closer to that date. Maybe the three of us can meet up with you two for a ride in the middle? My friend tells me there's PLENTY of roads in the area that are great as well. :thumbup:
Definitely!