My new XKGLOW LED

Crpngdth

only advice i can give is to take your time. the easiest way to run the wires is along the upper frame. remove the seat and passenger cowl and keep em hidden in there. run all the wires first, then attach em to the master under the passenger seat. the bike is set up nice to run hidden wires on. some good vids on youtube to get an idea for installation as well. GL :)

bleedinblue

Elite Member

latony007

does look good. Wish mine was blue, but you still got the red shock? that kit looks like a lot of work though. hope the wires are easier to splice than the strips I used!

latony007

Ravinx

Ok so Xkglow Kit is installed. Only took 3hrs, a 12 pack and 2 glasses of my 18yr old Scotch.

I am kind of worried about the lower fairing led. I think it's a little close to to the engine

Ill get a walk around video and post it later:facepalm:so tired

BigRobb

Ok so Xkglow Kit is installed. Only took 3hrs, a 12 pack and 2 glasses of my 18yr old Scotch.

I am kind of worried about the lower fairing led. I think it's a little close to to the engine

Ill get a walk around video and post it later:facepalm:so tired
Looks sweet. Getting ready for my install round Thursday I'll post pics when finished

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

latony007

u guys are making me jelly
Jt we pretty much already have that. All we need to do is add a couple more strips on the inside of the fairings that will "glow" and not show the lights and i think we are good. Although if i had known there was kits where you didn't have to do any splicing it would have saved me a big headache lol

actually all the splicing was too add multiple turn signals so i don't think it was avoidable.

Did a great job on this one though, looks great.