My new tattoo

Deputyfarva252

Hey guys , I went and got my new Ink today , thanks for everyone who voted for me . I have been a huge transformers fan since I started watching it back in the early 90's , this is just the start of my shoulder cap. I will be finishing the top of my shoulder with a bio mechanical background........

Im really happy with the way it turned out......

6R Blackout

That's a nice tat Bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

MustGoFaster

Not my style, but it was done really well. Kinda like its glowing blue behind it in yer arm, which is probably what you were going for. :D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BKP

Wow... looks like the guy that did your tatt is the Thomas Kincaid of tattoos... great lighting effect...

Lookin' good, dude...

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member
:facepalm:
because his mommy says he has to have one or else
That's hilarious, my parents did make me get my first tattoo. It's not like they had to try hard, since I wanted one anyway, but they told me I didn't have a choice. lol It was a bonding experience.

Parents are hippie bikers and my dad is all tatt'd up.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Deputyfarva252

I have 11 and counting , each one of my tattoos , is for a family member or a particular time in my life that I wanted something that would remind me of that time. I will post all of my tattoos here in a few days when I get some time off and the meaning behind them , I know there used to be a thread for this but I will be a rebel and start a new one.