My new Puig wind screen...

JimmyC

Hey Rook how does it compare to the stock..I am going to upgrade my self just wondering if it is just cosmetic or does it help divert wind over you better than the stock shield. Anyway Nice job Looks Great!!

Rookasaki

Hey Rook how does it compare to the stock..I am going to upgrade my self just wondering if it is just cosmetic or does it help divert wind over you better than the stock shield. Anyway Nice job Looks Great!!
Have no clue... I just installed it about an hour ago, have not ridden with it yet. It is however about an inch taller then stock. I'll let you know tomorrow.

JSP

Super Moderator
The GoPro still see through it good?

Rookasaki

Why did you go with the slightly tinted version?

The pure black looks le sexxy time on our Ravens
Not really a fan of the pure black. I like the ability to see through it when I ride. Although it's only when I'm laying over the tank trying to top out my bike or trying not to freeze to death!

applejax

Not really a fan of the pure black. I like the ability to see through it when I ride. Although it's only when I'm laying over the tank trying to top out my bike or trying not to freeze to death!
ah gotcha. My bike hardly sees above 6,500rpm. :-\

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Chucker

From experience, only on sunny days will u see through it with go pro. But still makes the bike look more tough imo.
I found mine makes it seem like the windscreen is bigger. It doesn't block the wind more, but directs it differently and smooths it out. I ordered it to try because I didn't want to wait for the touring screen and I've decided to stick with the racing screen.

The dark smoke tint looks almost black unless you try to look through it. I don't think it'll be much good for the GoPro. I think it looks better than black.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

CrazyCawi

So would light smoke be a better option for go-pro vids? I like the look of this alot chris, well done

linkgt

Why did you go with the slightly tinted version?

The pure black looks le sexxy time on our Ravens
It was sold out at the time I got my windscreen.

With the puig, you will feel the wind more towards your head... but eliminates almost all wind from the body. I dont rly tuck in unless its really windy or going fast...