my new bike

Detrich

Did u get the bike CC?

yeah he did, i have him on facebook and he got a yellow zx6r. man that red and black zx6r looks pretty sick my buddy has one and i think its ugly. its grey with red flames and i think it looks like ass but yours looks beautiful.

iSpoolin

Dang this thread... Now I have to go out and wash/wax my Ninja... Photo wars! :D

I like photo wars :) :rolleyes:

Nice bike OP! Love the orange GSXR's.

Brock Kickass

[/QUOTE]I like photo wars :) :rolleyes:

Nice bike OP! Love the orange GSXR's.[/QUOTE]

Since everyone's doing it...

Your bike looks great, 2010. I used to have a 6R exactly like the one in the background. The Red and White ones are fastest.

Attachments

bmw675

Dang this thread... Now I have to go out and wash/wax my Ninja... Photo wars! :D
I like how this thread got totally hijacked. we need a "I'm going to post photos of my no 6r on the fz6r-forum website." thread :D

Last edited:

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

iSpoolin

I like how this thread got totally hijacked. we need a "I'm going to post photos of my no 6r on the fz6r-forum website." thread :D

How does the camera do being mounted right there man? I got some good pics off of mine in that spot the other day (facing me) I couldn't find a good way to mount it forward and not in the way though.

(Just copying and pasting this post from the T675 forum lol)

Here's a little test run with it, wasn't anywhere near my fastest run through there or anything, it was mainly just to test the mounting position and everything. I need to figure out a better way to mount it. The damn suction cup mount on the tank was in my way half the time. I just don't know if I really want to put and keep the sticky mounts on my bike....Anyway, here's a vid.

Hotchkiss, WV on Triumph Daytona 675 - YouTube

and me and my girl went and experimented with the photo setting a little as well, this is on the "Coalfield Expressway" in Lester, WV, it's not hardly used, so it's a good place to go for some "Do whatever the fuck I want" kind of stuff :lol: These were at about 45-55 MPH, and in a straight line, except for a few were actually at the speed limit of 70 MPH, but got some neat shots. After almost dropping the camera a thousand times :lol:

These were with the camera mounted on the tank facing me rather then facing forward, came out alot better then I thought they would :lol:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bmw675

How does the camera do being mounted right there man? I got some good pics off of mine in that spot the other day (facing me) I couldn't find a good way to mount it forward and not in the way though.
here's a still shot. I have the stock windscreen and with the open back on the gopro, I get alot of windnoise. i pivoted as far forward as I could, within an 2 inches of the key. I did hit my helmet twice on it coming across a rough patch at the timing light. I would definetly use it there again, but I want to try the tail next time too. any luck using adhesive mounts on the body; does it come off without damaging the paint?

[/IMG]